Achtung die Kugel! review
420 MB available space
Achtung die Kugel! Review
Achtung die Kugel! is an application by Erik Sillén. Achtung die Kugel! was first published on . It is available on Steam.
A local multiplayer action game where skills and tactics decide who wins.
Each player controls of a "kurve", a curve that always moves forward and is only stopped when crashing into another object. Whenever an opponent crashes while you're still in the game, you score a point. Get to the score limit first to win the game!
Achtung die Kugel re-imagines the old classic "Achtung die Kurve". Achtung die Kugel bends achtung-space to kugel-space (sphere-space) and brings the same classic action and skillful gameplay you would expect from an achtung game.
Here's what's in the package:
- Action packed gameplay: one small mistake and you're out for the round!
- Achtung die Kugel is played on a Sphere!!
- Jumps! Get out of tight situations or get right in front of an opponent with this skill-intensive feature.
- Easy to learn - hard to master: you can only go left, right or jump. But it takes lots of skill and tactics if you want to win the round!
- Play up to 4 players in two teams or free for all.
- Different maps to choose from.
- Xbox controller support. Definitely plays best with controllers!
- Party mode. Hate waiting for the end of each round? In party mode you respawn immediately!
- Many settings for your ultimate achtung-on-a-sphere experience!
We really hope you like it!