Eternal Silence review
Gamesnod.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Eternal Silence Review
Eternal Silence is an app designed by ES Team. Eternal Silence was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Eternal Silence is a science fiction mod that pits two capital ships against each other in a seamless blend of space warfare and tactical infantry combat. Pilots coordinate strikes with invading infantry in order to take down the behemoth capital ships from both the inside and out.
- Cinematic Battles between Capital Ships on battlefields as large as 32768 cubic kilometers
- Four game types providing great gameplay variety
- Choose between ataining victory on foot by capturing the enemy's subsystems, or be a pilot and bomb vital systems from space.
- Fast and Furious dogfights between Fighters and other Tactical Craft in deep space. Escort you gunships to deliver a squad of marines to the enemy hangar.
- A True Space Experience. Cut your ship's engines and drift in the frictionless void of space.
- Action-Packed ground battles. Seize decks of your enemy's ship, controlling or disabling their shields, weapons... Fight off the enemy and work as a team, fulfilling the role of one of many classes with an array of unique weapons at your disposal.
- Achieve Victory by destroying the enemy capital ship inside and out.
- A Complete Story behind the Eternal Silence universe, released chapter by chapter as a novella is available online
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Runes of Magic – Dragon Adventure Pack
- HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle
- Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Charlie Murder
- Achtung die Kugel!
- Naval Warfare
- Slave Zero
- QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
- Lord of Djinn
- Cyborg Invasion Shooter 3: Savior Of The World
- The Last of Waifus