Game Distillery s.r.o.
Naval Warfare review
Naval Warfare Review
Naval Warfare is an app designed by Game Distillery s.r.o.. Naval Warfare was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
In a fantasy world of Victorian architecture, war is raging between the industrial superpowers. As Commander of a Naval Super-Destroyer, it is your duty to destroy the enemy's mighty Boss Units in a military campaign of epic proportions in, under and above the surface. If you are to emerge victorious from a variety of challenging scenarios, you must lead your troops against wave after wave of massive attacks from ships, planes and gigantic Special Forces.
- Destructive: Powerful weapons with many lethal upgrades
- Comprehensive: Great variety of enemy units with ships, submarines, planes and futuristic vehicles
- Explosive: Challenge your friends in the immensely variable multi-player mode or play alongside them against the PC in Co-operational Mode
- Impressive: An exciting story-line plus sensational graphics with incredible effects and stylish cut-scenes guarantee maximum enjoyment.
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Runes of Magic – Dragon Adventure Pack
- HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle
- Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Charlie Murder
- Achtung die Kugel!
- Slave Zero
- QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
- Lord of Djinn
- Cyborg Invasion Shooter 3: Savior Of The World
- The Last of Waifus
- Eternal Silence