Nissan North America Inc.
NissanConnect® Services review
May 15, 2021
NissanConnect® Services Review
NissanConnect® Services is an app developed by Nissan North America Inc.. NissanConnect® Services was first published on May 15, 2021. The app is available for iOS.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, Watch4-Watch4, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular, iPadProThirdGen-iPadProThirdGen, iPadProThirdGenCellular-iPadProThirdGenCellular, iPadProFifthGen-iPadProFifthGen, iPadProFifthGenCellular-iPadProFifthGenCellular.. NissanConnect® Services requires 47.20MB of empty space on your device.
App’s success is proven by 10734 downloads.
The NissanConnect® Services app brings remote access, security, and convenience features from your Nissan to your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch. Start your engine, set customizable alerts, and get vehicle information - all without taking out your keys.
• MY18 and newer: Armada
• MY17.5 and newer: Murano
• MY17 and newer: GT-R, Pathfinder, Rogue Sport, TITAN
• MY16 and newer: Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Sentra (excluding MY19 + MY20), TITAN XD
Please note that feature availability varies by model, year, trim level, packaging, and options; not all equipped vehicles are able to access all features. For a complete list of available features for your specific vehicle, please visit www.nissanusa.com/connect/system-availability.
Take advantage of the following available features with your subscription:
Access critical vehicle functions from nearly anywhere. NissanConnect Services can:
- Start or stop your vehicle
- Lock or unlock your doors
- Honk your vehicle's horn
- Flash your vehicle's lights
Add peace of mind to your drive. In an emergency, NissanConnect Services can:
- Automatically connect you to emergency services in the event of a collision
- Send roadside assistance to your location
- Provide live, hands-free emergency assistance via voice call at the touch of a button
- Help police locate your vehicle in the unfortunate event that it is stolen
Set unique alerts for your Nissan. NissanConnect Services can notify you:
- When your vehicle is driven outside or inside of a specified boundary
- When your vehicle is driven outside of a set time
- When your vehicle is driven over a specified speed
- When your vehicle is driven outside of an allowed area
Make every drive more comfortable and confident. NissanConnect Services can:
- Send software and map updates to your vehicle
- Connect you with a live, professionally-trained concierge team
- Locate your vehicle, whether it's parked or en route
- Provide status updates about your vehicle
This app requires an active subscription to NissanConnect Services, which is included with the purchase of a new, compatible Nissan vehicle. To access or start your subscription, visit owners.nissanusa.com.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.nissanusa.com/connect/privacy