Noble Fox Games
S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic review
2 GB available space
S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic Review
S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic is an application developed by Noble Fox Games. S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic was first published on . S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic is currently available for Steam, Other.
S-COPTER is a combination of an arcade game, a platformer and a bit of a puzzle game, viewed from a 2D perspective. The player’s goal is to transport all the passengers on a level to their respective landing sites.
To complicate things a bit, there are many obstacles on the way, which, combined with limited life and fuel, force the player to carefully plan every flight.
- 40 levels in single-player mode, equipped with many kinds of dangers, just waiting for one wrong move,
- 20 levels in local cooperation mode, requiring the proper planning and coordination between two players,
- 10 maps in versus mode, in which there can be only one… surviving player,
- difficulty so high, that you will hate us forever,
- hand drawn 2D graphics,
- game suitable for a five minute break at work, spontaneous beer-meetings with your friends and long sessions of cursing and throwing things.