Slave Zero review
Gamesnod.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Slave Zero Review
Slave Zero is an app designed by Accolade, Inc.. Slave Zero was first published on . It is currently available for Steam.
It's 500 years in the future.
Man and machine are virtually one, and the greatest megacity in the world is locked in a brutal war.
You are the ultimate saboteur and part of an elite fighting force.
Your mission: steal the largest, most sophisticated bio-mechanical attack weapon ever designed...and kick some serious ass!
- 3rd person action gaming at its best!
- Huge sense of scale! Control 60 feet of raw power as slave zero™.
- Interactive city so real it seems alive! Rampage through a city filled with hover cars, ground traffic, and screaming humans fleeing for their lives.
- Massive mission based levels. Protect allies: steal from and destroy the enemy, while working your way up a 7 mile high city.
- Intense Animation! Crush cars and tanks under foot: climb city buildings or swat hover vehicles while completing mission objectives.
- In your face graphics and sound! New 3D Technology - the Ecstasy Engine™!
- Includes bonus content! Original Artwork and the Soundtrack in both FLAC and MP3 formats!
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Runes of Magic – Dragon Adventure Pack
- HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle
- Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Charlie Murder
- Achtung die Kugel!
- Naval Warfare
- QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
- Lord of Djinn
- Cyborg Invasion Shooter 3: Savior Of The World
- The Last of Waifus
- Eternal Silence