Slave Zero review
Slave Zero Review
Slave Zero is an application developed by Accolade, Inc.. Slave Zero was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam.
It's 500 years in the future.
Man and machine are virtually one, and the greatest megacity in the world is locked in a brutal war.
You are the ultimate saboteur and part of an elite fighting force.
Your mission: steal the largest, most sophisticated bio-mechanical attack weapon ever designed...and kick some serious ass!
- 3rd person action gaming at its best!
- Huge sense of scale! Control 60 feet of raw power as slave zero™.
- Interactive city so real it seems alive! Rampage through a city filled with hover cars, ground traffic, and screaming humans fleeing for their lives.
- Massive mission based levels. Protect allies: steal from and destroy the enemy, while working your way up a 7 mile high city.
- Intense Animation! Crush cars and tanks under foot: climb city buildings or swat hover vehicles while completing mission objectives.
- In your face graphics and sound! New 3D Technology - the Ecstasy Engine™!
- Includes bonus content! Original Artwork and the Soundtrack in both FLAC and MP3 formats!